Still Photography Pricing
We currently offer 2 different packages for still photos. Both packages include both interior and exterior photos and both can be combined with any virtual tour package.
- Listing Stills 1 - $60 This option includes up to 24 still photos which can be used on the real estate listing, online and in print. This option is just $20 when combined with a virtual tour of the same property.
- Listing Stills 2 - $75 This option includes 25 - 36 still photos of the property. This option is just $30 when combined with a virtual tour of the same property.
Virtual Tour Photography Pricing
Slide Show - $75 This is a simple slide show style virtual tour in the virtual tour viewer. It includes the mls photos and can hold up to 30 images.
360 Virtual Tour
|Virtual Tour Home Page|
- Small Tour Package - $100 This option includes 6 scenes in the virtual tour. It is a great choice for smaller homes or when only wanting to show the principal areas of a home.
- Standard Tour Package - $120 This option includes 10 scenes in the virtual tour. It is a great choice for medium to larger homes. It allows for areas such as a bonus or media room or additional outdoors photos to cover a pool or outdoor kitchen.
- Full House Tour - Based on square footage of the home. This option photographs the entire house exclusive of closets, storage, laundry, etc. This is a great choice for those special or unique homes. Pricing is based on square footage. See the chart below.
- Up to 1800 SF - $100
- 1800 to 2500 SF - $120
- 2500 to 3000 SF - $145
- 3000 to 3500 SF - $165
- 3500 to 4000 SF - $195 includes free mls stills
- 4000 to 5000 SF - $240 includes free mls stills
- 5000 to 6000 SF - $320 includes free mls stills
Add On Features
We offer an array of really cool add on features for the virtual tour to enhance your online and marketing presence. These are some neat ideas to help your real estate listing stand out from the rest.
By far our most popular add on feature. We can link your virtual tour or slide show to your listing on realtor.com
Single Property Website and Sign Rider
This really neat option includes a property specific real estate website along with a sign rider to promote the site. The website is mobile friendly which means it can be viewed on mobile phones. This is great for drive-by home shoppers! And the web address can be included in all your print advertising. A great way to share lots of info in a little space. And now all our riders include a QR code!
Got your tour scheduled? Then get some tips on preparing your home for photographing by clicking here.